The Virtual Materials Market Place "VIMMP" is a H2020 funded project coordinated by Fraunhofer IFAM. Together with 16 partners we work to accelerate the development and market deployment of new materials by embracing digitalisation. VIMMP stablishes a powerful digital marketplace serving beneficiaries from different manufacturing industry sectors. The VIMMP digital marketplace enables an effective and widespread use of materials modelling by facilitating the exchange between providers and consumers of products and services and easing the uptake of knowledge and tools.
At the core of VIMMP is a metadata enriched and ontology driven data environment that eases the tasks of materials modelling providers and consumers. VIMMP marketplace will facilitate the translation of a scientific problem into modelling workflows ready for simulation using a range of software tools integrated into an open simulation platform and deployed on cloud services. The VIMMP platform will be open, so that any provider can easily integrate and deploy their software codes as well as services.
VIMMP project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 760907.
▪ Coordinator: Fraunhofer (IFAM)
▪ Goldbeck Consulting Limited (GCL)
▪ Politecnico Di Torino (POLITO)
▪ The University of Manchester (UoM)
▪ Universita Degli Studi Di Napoli Federico II. (UNINA)
▪ Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne (EPFL-CECAM)
▪ Ustav Chemickych Procesu AV CR, v. v. i. (ICPF)
▪ Electricite de France (EDF)
▪ CULGI BV (CULGI)
▪ Straetmans High TAC GmbH (HighTAC)
▪ OSTHUS GmbH (OSTHUS)
▪ UKRI Science and Technology Facilities Council (UKRI STFC)
▪ CONTINENTAL Reifen Deutschland GmbH (CONTI)
▪ Unilever U.K. Central Resources Limited (UNILEVER)
▪ IBM United Kingdom LTD (IBM UK)
▪ INSTITUT NATIONAL DE RECHERCHE EN INFORMATIQUE ET AUTOMATIQUE (INRIA)
▪ IBM RESEARCH GMBH (IBM CH)
Adhesion and Interface Research
Quality Assurance and Cyber-Physical Systems