Conference / March 15, 2023 - March 16, 2023
Organized by the Fraunhofer Competence Field Additive Manufacturing, the Fraunhofer Direct Digital Manufacturing Conference (DDMC) is a bi-annual cutting-edge forum for discussion on Additive Manufacturing, including its application in industry and the environmental impact of such new manufacturing technologies. Impact on health, sustainability and technology will also be discussed.
Purpose of the Fraunhofer DDMC is an intellectual exchange between researchers, enterprises and users of AM technologies in order to gather the latest information about trends, progress and future potential of these technologies for industrial application.
Range of Topics
- Product Development
- incl. co-design, mass customization
- incl. bio-printing, hybrid processes, technological novelties
- incl. ceramics, bio-materials, multi-material approaches
- incl. process monitoring, part quality management
- Post Processing
- incl. surface finishing, process chains for ind. production
- Algorithms and Software
- incl. artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Industrialization and Smart Production
- incl. digitalization, automation
- Latest Industrial Trends